Kenyan men are one of the most sensitive but silent. All might be well until you say something he doesn’t want to hear. From then on, it could be a lifetime before you win her trust back. Some things are better kept unsaid. There are secrets which when revealed will only hurt rather than help your relationship. Here is a look into some things you should probably keep from your man;
1. What you think of his best friend – A man’s best friend is an extension of who he is. If you think his best friend is hot, telling him will rub him the wrong way. If, on the flip side, you think that his best friend is a loser, unless it is negatively affecting your man, it is best not to say it.
2. About the guy that hit on you – I know; you are probably happy with yourself that another man hit on you but you held your ground. The truth however is that telling you man will not help your relationship.
3. That you cheated on your ex – If for whatever reason you cheated on your ex, your current doesn’t need to know. Telling him that you cheated even if you had a valid reason will just make him less likely to trust you.
4. The faked orgasms – If you have faked an orgasm, then you are obligated to forever hold your peace. If you didn’t tell him then, there is no use telling him now.
5. Details from your friend’s bridal shower – Some things, like your sluttiest moments, are better left unsaid. What you did at that bridal shower three years before you met him, he doesn’t need to know about it.
6. That he isn’t your usual type – It happens. Sometimes you get with a man you wouldn’t normally date and the two of you hit it off like a bush fire. If this is how it happened between the two of you, he doesn’t need to know. Telling him now will just make him insecure, it won’t help anybody.
7. Trying to compare him with your ex-boyfriend or father. Girl you are dating him now; not your ex-boyfriend or father. There are some comparisons that simply drive men nuts. How do you start wanting boyfriend to start being like your brother, father, cousins and God knows who else? He is his own character and that is what you got when you hooked up. Gosh!
8. You’ll never win the weight debate, don’t engage: The thing is, there is no correct answer to the ‘Am I fat?’ question. If you say ‘No’, then you are lying to guard her feelings. You’ll be straight up dumb to say ‘Yes’, on the other hand. Avoid this conversation at all costs, learn to avoid anything that can trigger this question (like disparagingly discussing a news anchor’s weight when watching the 9 o’clock news).
9. Hating on his choice of friends: It is this simple, you have your girl moments and he has his boy moments. Some ladies try to dictate the kind of friends their boyfriends should make. Some even try to impose friends. Why can’t you just let your man be? It makes no sense to imagine the friends who make you happy are the same who will make him happy.
The year 2022 has been full of highlights from politics to the arts. Having a General Elec…