Everybody uses cooking oil at home to prepare food on a daily basis. This means that you have to plan and buy oil frequently. However, do you know you can cut off some of your budget on oil by making yours at home? Follow the steps below.
1. Cut your avocado into small pieces and place them in a small clean container. Remove the outer cover and dispose of it.
2. Grind your avocado into a soft paste. You can use your hands to do this.
3. Take a clean cloth and pour the Avacado paste. Spread it well on the cloth and air on sunlight for at least 48 hours to achieve the best results.
4. After 48 hours the paste will look brown or black. Take another clean cloth and use it to squeeze the oil of the Avacado paste.
5. After squeezing the oil out, filter to remove any unwanted materials. Just like that, you have your homemade cooking oil.
Note: The number of avocados you use depends on the amount of oil you want. If you have a question, pose it in the comment section.
For the past two years,Investors have really invested in building expensive and cool clubs…